Friday, March 22, 2013

Some Bunny Loves Runde's Room!

Bunting Books and BainbridgeOk, so I'm a new blogger, and as I have been hopping around (lol...seems appropriate) from blog to blog in this new world of teaching madness, I have come across this super cute linky from Bunting, Books and Bainbridge!  I have to tell the story of how I became a blogger here to recognize a blog that I think it truly fantastic and inspiring, and that is Runde's Room.


Jen Runde is absolutely amazing, so if you haven't checked out her blog, you need to!!  I started this blogging journey by checking out Pinterest and from there, I found Jen Runde.  I'm new to the upper grades and my little guy is now sleeping at least an hour at a time, so I have time to blog stock and look for inspiration for the upcoming school year.  As posted before, I will be teaching grade 6 (with a few 7's) so I am in need of inspiration.  Runde's Room provided this for me!  Jen showcases a lot of pictures of her student's work as well as freebies.  I LOVE that her posts are about her teaching and not just about buying her items on her TPT store, although I must admit after perusing her site, I have already bought her interactive math journal book.  The reason that I bought it was because she posted so many great pictures of her math foldables and it left me questioning and wanting to find out more!  This is the mark of a great blogger and for this reason, I am giving this award to Runde's Room!  I also know that Jen is a mommy and I know how hard it is to balance school and home and have time to inspire others!  So this is another reason that I believe Jen deserves the award.  I'm hopeful one day I can offer the same inspiration to others that she has offered to me through her blogging! Thanks Jen!  Please see her InInteractive Math Journals, I promise you won't be disappointed!

10 comments:

  1. Welcome to bloggy world! Your blog is really cute and you're going to love being a blogger!!

    Dianne
    Hopelessly Devoted to Teaching

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for dropping by my blog. I love Runde's Room-such a great blog.
    I'm a new follower.
    Hunter's Tales from Teaching

    ReplyDelete
  3. Runde's Room was the first blog I ever followed. Her interactive math book posts inspired me to start them in my classroom this year. I don't know if you are already doing it or not, but I started a 2013-2014 folder on my desktop where I file all the wonderful blog ideas I want to use in September. Good luck with your blog. It looks great, Stacy @ http://new-in-room-202.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the great idea Stacy :) LOVE it and thanks for stopping by!
      Jenn

      Delete
  4. Woo-hoo another Ontario blogger. I am fairly new to the blogging world too but have really enjoyed becoming a blogger rather than just a blog reader (okay stalker - and I still am!). Love Runde`s Room.

    Looking From Third to Fourth

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by and becoming a follower fellow Cannuck...lol :)
      Jenn

      Delete
  5. What a thoughtful and sweet blog post! I am new to the blogging world and I am thrilled when I meet other bloggers from Ontario!
    I just spent the last little while stalking your blog. It looks so great. I am going to follow you!
    Looking forward to more of your great ideas and reading your posts.
    Middlehood Madness

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank-you so much, Jenn! Your words were SO sweet! I am constantly inspired by other teachers - this blogging community is such a blessing!

    Jen

    ReplyDelete