Saturday, March 9, 2013

Currently

Happy Saturday Everyone!

So, I found out my position for next year.  I think I'm feeling pretty pumped about it and am already thinking of ideas for next year - I have a grade 6 with four grade 7's.  It's going to be pretty much a straight grade as my grade 7's will all be half days in the learning centre.  But you never know, things can change, but it sounds pretty good to me right now.

So here's my Currently for March - hope I'm doing this right as I'm brand new to all of this, so feel free to give me some pointers!  Also, question - where are you all getting your little cartoon person with your digital signature and how do I do that??


By the way, please leave me your number one place to learn about all of the cool things you can do on blogger!!

Jenn

2 comments:

  1. So glad you know your placement for next year. We never find out for sure until April. Or May. Or even June. Ugh!

    I have a Blog Baby Blog page that has lots of blogger tips!

    Megan
    I Teach. What's Your Super Power?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for viewing my blog and being my first comment! Yippee!! We have to find out now because trades take place in March where you can do one for one trades with someone else within our school board and in order to trade you have to know your grade. Of course, things can always change number wise, but you pretty much stay the same. Thanks for the blog resource!

    Cheers,
    Jenn

    ReplyDelete